top of page

Request Financial Assistance

If you are in need of financial assistance, fill out the "Benevolence Request" form by clicking here.

Once we receive your completed form, we will send you a confirmation.

Please note: Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Submitting a completed form does not guarantee that your request will be granted.

At this time, we are generally only able to provide assistance for housing and utilities. For food assistance or for a list of other local organizations that may be able to help in other ways, please call 211 or contact the Community Caring Center at (817) 270-2962.

bottom of page